Sunday 5 September 2010

roomless

I've been looking over these writing room pics enviously today, such lovely rooms! I don't have one at the moment. Its been handed over to drills and filling foam for windows to be fitted! It may be sometime till I get a room back. I think when I do I'll may re decorate entirely, change the color for the first time ever, get rid of most of stuff in there. Colour is going to be an issue though.

What colour is positive, creative, but still possible to live with? It's the one room I don't have to share and therefore paint cream or beige.

2 comments:

  1. mm? Colour is so personal. A nice rich chocolate? A positive red? A zingy green? Cobalt blue? Try the dulux website, they have room suggestions for every colour, you just click on a colour you like and it shows lots of different combinations and settings. Fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this blog! How did I not see it before?!

    As for paint colours - yellow's supposed to be good for concentration, but I might go for some pale green or something.

    Did you decide?

    ReplyDelete