Wednesday 5 May 2010

Writer's Rooms

Last night I was sitting in the kitchen and remembered through the keyhole. Lloyd Grossman poked around people's houses to guess what they were like based on what was in their homes. I think I was thinking this because I was looking round the kitchen thinking 'hmm what does this clutter say about me?' (best to stay detatched and ponderous on days you can't really be bothered to sort the clutter :) I did like this show though for some reason, I think because we enjoyed looking round people's homes. We're all a little nosey. So I thought it would be fun to invite writers to submit pictures of their writing room, desk area, wherever it is they like to write. (For a start it will help us all shake of the guilt handed to us by Kim and Aggie when we see not everyone works in an uber sparse tidy space:) It may just be nice to put a desk to a name. It may give us ideas of our own- who knows?

Mostly it'll just be fun. So fellow writers send me your pictures of your desk space or office or wherever it is you write, and I'll post them here with whatever you want to say about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment